Skip to content
Access to LOT7
- All hirers are to read through the Induction and Studio use document.
- If it is your first hire, a Dance Makers Collective representative will call you/meet you to induct you into the space.
- The Hirer agrees to pay for the space prior to the commencement of use.
- Payment will be made at the time of booking using the online shop system or alternatively, payment can be made directly to Dance Makers Collective upon receiving a hire invoice.
- If the Hirer wishes to cancel their confirmed hire of the space, 2 days’ notice is required.
- Cancellation with less than 2 days’ notice will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the total hire cost.
- Cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the total hire cost.
- Hirers must abide by DMC’s Code of Conduct and any other relevant policies, such as our COVID Safety Policy
- Hirers must maintain and supply evidence of all necessary insurances including public liability and, where working with and/or employing others, volunteer’s insurance, and workers compensation where necessary.
- Hirers are to strictly adhere to the booking times (inclusive of entering and exiting the premises)
- Hirers ensure that they are the lead person managing the hire activity and that they are in attendance to the activity for which the space is hired, unless otherwise specified at the time of booking.
- Hirers must not under any circumstances sub-lease the space to a third party.
- Hirers are to use the space for the activity they have booked for and not use for any other purpose.
- Hirers are to make known to Dance Makers Collective, any damages to property and/or equipment
- LOT7 is a no smoking space.
- Hirers are to return the space to its condition found at the commencement of hire. This includes tidying the space, returning furniture/props/devices/equipment to original positions, cleaning kitchenette, dishes and surfaces and removing large rubbish items.
- Hirers are responsible for securing the venue. This includes setting the alarm system, locking the cage door and the glass front door, and securing keys in the lockbox.
- The Hirer agrees not to mark or attach in any way, to walls, doors, floors, furniture, or fittings in or around the space.
- Hirers must not alter sound systems, lighting, or other electrical fittings.
- Hirers are to switch off all lights, air-conditioners, and power points upon leaving the venue.
Termination of Hire
- A Hirers failure to comply with the terms and conditions above will result in immediate expulsion and cancellation of hire without refund.
- In cases of damage to the premises, the Hirer will be required to pay any fines, damages, penalties, or charges incurred.
- Dance Makers Collective reserves the right to ban a Hirer from future access to LOT7 in serious cases of misconduct.